The WooCommerce REST API works on a key system to control access. These keys are linked to WordPress users on your website.
Sharespine WooCommerce Plugin
First off, download Sharespine WooCommerce Plugin and install & activate it in your Wordpress installation. This plugin will extend WooCommerce api and is a requirement for Sharespine to connect with your WooCommerce store.
Download the plugin here
How to generate an API-key in WooCommerce:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
Note: Keys/Apps was found at WooCommerce > Settings > API > Key/Apps prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen.
- Add a Description.
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
- Select a level of access for this API key — Sharespine Plugboard requires Read/Write.
- Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Enter credentials in your Sharespine Plugboard WooCommerce connector
- URL - Enter your address URL for webshop.
- Consumer key & Consumer secret - Copy your consumer key & secret from WooCommerce and paste it into the proper fields in the Plugboard WooCommerce connector.
- Language - Select default language that is used in WooCommerce.
- Press the button Connect to establish a connection between WooCommerce and Sharespine Plugboard.
To view the article in a seperate tab, press link below: